Friday, May 4, 2018
Hosted by the Department of Statistics, University of California, Davis
The Department of Statistics is hosting the second Annual Peter G. Hall Conference. It will take place on the campus of the University of California, Davis (Room 1147, Math Sciences Bldg), and is scheduled for Friday May 4, 2018.
REGISTRATION: All participants are required to register HERE.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Krishna Balasubramanian (Statlab -- ORFE, Princeton U)
- Luke Bornn (Strategy and Analytics, Sacramento Kings, and Department of Statistics, Simon Fraser U)
- Hao Chen (Department of Statistics, UC Davis)
- Shizhe Chen (Department of Statistics and Grossman Center for the Statistics of Mind, Columbia U)
- Anne Collins (Department of Psychology, UC Berkeley)
- Mark Goldman (Department of Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior/Center for Neuroscience, UC Davis)
- Cho-Jui Hsieh (Departments of Computer Science and Statistics, UC Davis)
- Fushing Hsieh (Department of Statistics, UC Davis)
- Lexin Li (Division of Biostatistics, UC Berkeley)
- Thomas Nichols (Wellcome Trust Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging and Big Data Institute, U of Oxford)
- Jorge Palop (Gladstone Institute of Neurological Disease and Department of Neurology, UCSF)
- Michael Yartsev (Department of Bioengineering, UC Berkeley)
- Zhou Yu (Department of Computer Science, UC Davis)
Social Function: there will be a reception and dinner after the conference
Program Committee: Can Le, Thomas C. M. Lee and Jane-Ling Wang
Please visit the conference website for more information.