Forms, Policies, and Handbooks
Below is a list of the most common forms needed by Statistics graduate students.
You can find the 2019-20 Statistics Program Handbook here.
For a full list of available forms, please go to the Graduate Studies website.
PLEASE NOTE: Grad Studies requires their forms to be filled out electronically (ie, typed), then printed to be signed. No handwritten forms please.
- Application for Ph.D. Qualifying Exam
- Application for Ph.D. Candidacy (Plan A)*
- Ph.D. Final Exam Report Form (Plan A)* (provided by Grad Staff)
- Application for Double Major/ Change of Major
- Application for M.S. Candidacy (Plan II)
- MS Comprehensive Exam Report (Plan II)
- Filing Fee Application Form
- Filing Fee / PELP time extension form
- Reconstitution of Committee Membership form
- Grading Option Change form
- Permission to Drop Petition
- Variable Unit Course Contract (note: please submit to Sarah Driver to get the CRN. Must be signed by Instructor)
- Graduate Program Exit Form
*For Statistics Ph.D. students, please select Plan A. Biostatistics Ph.D. students use Plan C. For a list of forms relevant to Biostats students, please visit biostat.ucdavis.edu .
Forms are submitted to the Office of Graduate Studies (250 Mrak Hall); please make sure that a copy is left with the Graduate Programs Coordinator (PhD: Sarah Driver; MS: Jillian Hancock) for your files. If you have any questions regarding these forms please ask the Graduate Programs Coordinator.
Under reconstruction - please check back soon!