Job Search Resources
Handshake is where UC Davis students and alumni connect with employers. Hundreds of internships and jobs, both on and off campus, are posted every day. Whether you’re looking for an internship or your next career, Handshake can help.
The ICC advisors are available for both drop-ins and appointments, and they put on career fairs and workshops throughout the year. The ICC website has tons of helpful information regarding job searching, resumes, interviews, etc.
This is a great website to utilize during your job search. You can research different companies, read reviews by current and former employees, see average salaries for jobs at certain companies, and read about the interview process for companies. They also have a job board.
This is the American Statistical Association's job board. There are listings across the United States, and a Career Learning Center with helpful videos about networking, job searching, building your brand, and more.
Another job board. You can use the sample job titles on the right side of this page to search for jobs within the statistics field throughout the country.
A job board for statistics-related positions.
Produced by the American Statistical Association, STATtr@k is geared toward individuals who are in a statistics program, recently graduated from a statistics program, or recently entered the job world.
Jobs releated to data science, and online courses you can take to further your knowledge.
This website, produced by the American Statistical Association, has information about the types of organizations that employe statisticians, the different types of statisticians that exist, famous statisticians, and more.
This is a job board related to Higher Education. They have different categories of job postings, including Faculty & Research and Jobs Outside Academia (Nonprofit & Governemnt Organizations, For Profit Organizations, etc.)
This is a job board for positions within Higher Education.
- American Statistical Association (ASA)
- American Mathematical Society
- Be An Actuary
- National Institute of Statistical Sciences
- Justice Research and Statistical Association
- Society for Industrial and Applied mathematics (SIAM)
- Society of Actuaries
- Federation of European National Statistical Societies
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics
- International Biometric Society
- International Society of Bayesian Analysis
- International Statistical Institute (ISI)
- New Zealand Statistical Association
- Royal Statistical Society
- Statistical Society of Australia
- Statistical Society of Canada
- Statisticians in the Pharmaceutical Industry (PSI)
Industries that Employ Statisticians
- Health and Medicine
- Animal Health, Biostatistics, Clinical Trials, Epidemiology, Genetics, Pharmacology, Public Health, Pharmaceutical R&D
- Business and Industry
- Agriculture, Chemistry, Computer Science (Economics), Engineering Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, Marketing (Quality Improvement), Reliability, Agricultural Statistics
- Bureau of Justice Statistics, US Food and Drug Administration, Bureau of Labor Statistics, US Department of Agriculture, US Census, National Institutes of Health, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Ecology, Forestry (Government Regulation) Law, National Defense, Population Research, Risk Assessment, Surveys