Room Reservation Policies
- Space may not be used without a reservation. Contact Olga Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org or other department staff.
- Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
- Be sure to check if your key can the access space. If not, consult with staff regarding options.
- Do not remove any supplies/materials assigned to that room (especially computing equipment).
- When your session is over, vacate the room and securely lock the door.
|4208 Mathematical Sciences Building
|10 seats around table. Additional spare chairs.||
|4110 Mathematical Sciences Building
|23 seats with desks. Additional couch seating.||
||Only available after 5pm.|
|1143 Mathematical Sciences Building (Seminar Room)||25 seats with desks. Additional spare chairs.||
|1135 Mathematical Sciences Building||13 seats with desks.||
||Note: Room will be updated throughout the 2023-2204 academic year. Exact layout and capacity may change.|
|1147 Mathematical Sciences Building (Colloquium Room)||75 seats.||
||Shared with the Department of Mathematics.|
|1317 Earth and Planetary Sciences Building||48 seats with desks. Additional spare chairs.||
||Shared with the Department of Mathematics and Earth and Planetary Sciences|
|2142 Academic Surge||16 seats with desks.||
||Shared with the Department of Mathematics.
Requires pass code to enter room.